Falling in love is the easy part. Sustaining love, nurturing love, creating and maintaining a relationship in which love can not just survive, but thrive, that’s what creating extraordinary relationships is all about.
“To know when to go away and when to come closer is the key to any lasting relationship.”
~Doménico Cieri Estrada
No matter where your relationship is, this Workshop can help you make it richer, more loving and more rewarding. The workshop is built on a simple yet profound concept:
Your partner doesn’t make you happy or unhappy.
You have the power to decide how you feel, regardless of what your partner does!
Imagine a relationship liberated from the blame game. No more “You don’t care”, “You hurt me”, “You don’t appreciate me”.
When partners take ownership of their own feelings and experiences, the door swings open for limitless expressions of love and affection – without conditions, without blame, and without manipulation.
- Origin of relationship
- Stages in a relationship
- Reasons for breakdown in a relationship
- The purpose of relationship
- Understanding behavior patterns (both sexual and non-sexual) to improve relationships
- Understanding yourself and your partner
- Languages in which love can be expressed
- Effective communication for better relationships
- Honest Exploration: Get past the smoke screens and focus on the real issues
- Intimacy: Enhance warmth, joy, passion and humour
- Happy Negotiation: Navigate disagreements with practical tools for lasting resolutions
- Healing: Heal old hurts – move your relationship into the present
- Celebration: Become the best thing that ever happened to your partner, and vice versa
- Final Thoughts
Objectives of Happy Relationships Workshop
Meaningful ‘Relating’ to any relation can bring a huge shift in our lives. A man is a social animal. Living in a society makes it mandatory for us, to relate all the time, to each and all around us. Our objective via this workshop is to make relationships in your personal, professional, social or any sector of your life work for you. Love is what makes the world go round, and relating can be lovely if understood.
What can this workshop do for you?
This workshop offers participants knowledge and skills to talk and listen to others with empathy and compassion, to understand emotions in themselves and others, to deal with conflict and differences in ways that strengthen — rather then destroy — relationships, and much, much more. It will take you on an incredible personal journey of self-discovery and learning that will enable you to truly connect with the most important people in your life — including spouses, children, friends and even co-workers.
This workshop gives you very specific tools & lasting strategies that will forever transform how you & your partner relate to each other.
Who should attend this workshop?
- Perhaps you’ve settled into a steady, regular pattern with your partner that works, but you want more?
- You want to improve your relationship at work with co workers and boss or at home with family relations.
- Maybe you’re just starting on a new relationship and want to build a solid foundation?
- Perhaps you want to establish a stronger, closer relationship with your partner, a co worker, or a family member?
- Does your relationship seem like a lot of hard work?
- Are you and your partner completely on autopilot?
- Perhaps you have a great relationship that others envy, but still want more.
This workshop can help Couples in any stage of relationship, from dating or engaged couples, newly married couples, long-term relationships and/or those on the brink of separation or divorce. Whether you’re having a good relationship that you just want to make better, or are having serious problems, this workshop is for you.
A Certified Psychological Counselor, Clinical Hypnotherapist and an Advanced Cognitive Hypnotic Coach